Home Inspection May Have Saved Lives

1013800_10201520955048781_952332375_nA home inspection is one of the most important steps to make sure you home is a sound investment and a safe place to live.  This wire connection was loose. [Read more…]

Chicken Little The Sky Is Falling

skylightThe skylight has fallen!  Where does the rain go?  Where are the birds going?   With all of this moisture is your home safe?

[Read more…]

Dryer Fires Can Be Avoided

Dryer Vent Hazard

In most homes, the clothes dryer has become an necessity. And for families with children, laundry often seems never-ending. But, many families don’t know that clothes dryers can be a leading cause of [Read more…]

Periscope Dryer Vent

Periscope Dryer Vent What will stop the Rain from coming in? What will stop the Critters from coming in? Will the rain keep the dryer lint from starting a house fire? [Read more…]

Who Care about The Sewer Vent Pipe

100_3260
Well Obviously the Squirrels enjoy chewing on the lead on these pipes, why we do not know
.   As you see from the picture the covering from the pipe has been removed so there is an [Read more…]

What is the Reason for a T&P Valve

CG4226Do you think a Professional Plumber installed this or a  homeowner?  The T&P Valve (Temperature and Pressure) is a safety device that allows the water heater to relieve pressure if necessary. [Read more…]

Not a Nice Trip To Take

Trips are so much fun but not in your own driveway! Trip hazards to this extreme really need to be repaired. Dallas Professional Home Inspector, Chris Goggans, made sure that his buyer [Read more…]

Dallas Home Inspector Finds Faulty Stairs

Before you go up and down your attic stairs please make sure they are safe.  Dallas Home Inspector, Chris Goggans, found these two broken steps while [Read more…]

Frisco Home Inspector Finds Safety Issue

Realty Inspection Services Home Inspector Paul Viveros noted this issue on his report today.  The two doors in this picture were installed in a manner that [Read more…]

Overheated Wiring in Panel Box

Fort Worth Home Inspector finds Overheated wiring in this Electrical Panel Box.  This is a possible fire hazard. [Read more…]