Home Inspection May Have Saved Lives

1013800_10201520955048781_952332375_nA home inspection is one of the most important steps to make sure you home is a sound investment and a safe place to live.  This wire connection was loose. from the start and caused the wire covering to burn.  Finding this loose wire connection could have saved someone’s life.  A big shout out to Professional Home Inspector Rich Parker, TREC Lic# 10537 for his finding.  Our team is ready to inspect your future home too.  Chris Goggans, Owner, Realty Inspection Services Trec Lic#5111.  





Speak Your Mind


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.